Winners of the Walk for Autism 2014 Raffle were selected from the participants who dropped their Eventbrite registration tickets at the collection point at the Arena entrance, by the box office. Congratulations!
Winners should pick up the prizes on or before 01 February 2014, Saturday at 5pm. Unclaimed prizes after this date will be considered forfeited.
- For each ticket, the winner is the participant and not the person who made the order.
- The winners were drawn at the MOA Arena immediately after the walk. While it was earlier announced that one would have to be present to win, this rule was waived by the ASP leadership, considering the program was extended. This is to give consideration for those who needed to attend to the needs of their children with autism.
- Winners should contact Ida at 02.926.6941 during ASP Office Hours (Tuesday-Saturday) to schedule the pick-up of the prize.
- Prizes may be claimed at the ASP Office (http://bit.ly/asp-map). Please DO NOT go to the office without an appointment.
- Winners should bring an original government- or school-issued ID to claim your prize.
- Representatives are NOT allowed, unless the winner is a PWA. In this case, original government- or school-issued ID's for the BOTH winner and the representative need to be presented.