“Autism Inclusive Philippines: Aim High! Fly High!” is the theme of the 2015 Philippine National Autism Consciousness Week. The Autism Society Philippines continues to inspire awareness, acceptance and inclusion of persons with autism (PWAs) in society and to promote action by the public and private sectors towards enabling PWAs to live with dignity, enjoy equal rights and access, function independently and contribute productively.
While wings are NOT a requirement to join the Angels Walk and to enter the MOA Arena, only participants wearing wings will be allowed in the lower boxes to facilitate the counting for the world record attempt. Thank you for your kind understanding!
How to qualify
- The contest is open to any organization or group. The competing team must include at least one active ASP member.
- The participant must we bearing a GREEN tshirt and a pair of angel wings to qualify for this contest.
- The competing team must fill out the registration form below.
- The longest part of each wing should 16 inches -- from tip to tip.
- The wings should be designed to look like angel wings -- not butterflies' or fairies'.
- The wings should be WHITE or METALLIC SILVER.
- The wings may be made of any material that would stay erect throughout the day.
- The wings may be ready-made or DIY.
- Contestants may enter MOA Arena as early as 7am to organize their team.
- Contestants are encouraged to enter the MOA Arena together to they can be seated together.
- Contestants need to send one representative to the MOA Arena front desk to sign in and confirm the team's arrival and confirmed number of people in their delegation.
- Sign-in for the competition will close at 8am. Competing teams signing in after 8am will no longer be accepted.
- Official counting of the competing teams will happen from 8am to 9am.
- Winners will be announced at the Angels Walk program proper.